The mission of the Atlanta Freedom Trail Project is to help people explore and connect with ten historic landmarks that commemorate FREEDOM. The project currently consists of this educational website, an interactive map and a series of walking tours. Over time, the project will be expanded to include an app and online community where people can contribute photos, stories and other content. There are three sponsorship levels. The subscription form is at the bottom of this page.
- New Walking Tour to Highlight Atlanta’s ‘Freedom Trail’ (AJC)
- Capitol Idea on a Friday Morning (Southern Squared)
Friend of the Freedom Trail, $100 (one-time)
- Your name and/or name of your organization (hyperlinked to your website) will appear on the Sponsors page of this website under the "Friends" section. That page will go live on March 1, 2020.
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to any Atlanta Freedom Trail Tour in 2020 (value = $100)
Freedom Trail Sustainer
- 3-months, $200 | 6-months, $350 | one-year, $600
- Your name and/or name of your organization will appear as the "Sustainer" on any page on this educational website.
- SEE: Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3
- Private 3-hour walking tour of the Atlanta Freedom Trail for up to 20 people (6-month and one-year only)
- Your name and/or name of your organization (hyperlinked to your website) will appear on the Sponsors page of this website under the "Sustainer" section.
- Freedom Trail Sustainer 'badge' to place on your website or social media page
- Recognition on the Atlanta Facebook and Twitter feeds with links to your website (6-month and one-year only).